A Trusted Solution for California Homeowners
Cash homebuyers all say they’re giving you the highest offer available. But how do you really know you’re not getting undercut and selling for too little? FlipSplit is the only off-market buyer who proves their honesty by giving you an offer on your property at fair market value and splitting the profits with you at the end.
Highest Price Offer
Because we deal with a high- volume of transactions, we can afford to take less and pay you more, thanks to the high repair value added by our home renovations.
No Repair Hassle
You can relax on the beach while we tackle the strategic renovations in order to get the highest resale value to make you more money.
Split the Renovation Profits
Once FlipSplit experts are finished reselling your home for top dollar, we’ll notify you of any splittable profits.
“FlipSplit made it a very easy and painless transaction. We were packed and ready to move to Virginia when they purchased our house. The transaction was complete in a matter of days. A pleasure to work with!”
Steve & Debbie
Mission Viejo, CA
Looking for more stories about homes we’ve bought, flipped, and sold? Look no further!
Here’s How to Sell Your California Home
in 5 Easy Steps
We’re Here to Help Sell Your Southern California Home
condition. AS IS!
need to move quickly
but want quick sale
you want to get rid of
house and buy a new house
See How We Stack Up
- No other potential profit available
- 6-8% of sales price (commissions + other fees and closing costs.)
- Unavoidable hassle of showings, cleanings and repairs
- Unsafe or inconvenient showings
- No certainty with sale or closing date
- WE SPLIT THE PROFITS WITH YOU
- No commissions or closing costs
- Sell as-is, with NO REPAIRS NEEDED
- Choose your own close date. As fast as 72 hours or as long as 90 days
- Up to $20,000 cash in your pocket before closing escrow
Off-Market Cash Buyers
- They keep 100% of flip profits
- Low ball offers with self-serving goals
- Shady last minute offer reductions
- No trusted reputation or history
- High fallout ratio in escrow
The Unique Southern California Real Estate Market
Trust FlipSplit As Your Home Buyers
- Personalized approach: We take the time to understand your unique needs and desires, developing a customized solution that works for you. Unlike other cash home buyers who may pressure you into accepting a low offer, we work with you to find the best possible outcome (even if it means that our cash offer isn’t the best solution for you). Honesty is our backbone.
- Hassle-Free: Selling your home to FlipSplit means you don’t have to worry about a thing. There are no costly repairs, agent fees, inspections, and closing costs.
- Local knowledge: With our deep knowledge of the Southern California real estate housing market, we’re able to offer expert guidance and insights to help you make informed decisions as a home seller.
- FlipSplit Bonus Incentive: Every FlipSplit customer receives a bonus participation agreement as well. This allows you (the seller) to obtain 50% of the excess proceeds that come from the resale of your property.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is FlipSplit different than other iBuyers of flippers?
FlipSplit will purchase distressed, dated properties and burdensome houses that are rejected by traditional cash buyers for their condition. We love hammered homes that are beat up from the ground up! Additionally, we charge absolutely zero fees and we have a profit-split component that puts all others to shame. Our high volume of transactions allows us to work for a smaller profit for ourselves which means a higher sales price for you. (And finally, we don’t get paid up-front simply to facilitate a transaction. That business model rarely makes sense for a seller. We only get paid when we add value and profitability to a home.)
What fees, closing costs or commissions are involved in selling my home to FlipSplit?
Absolutely ZERO. You will receive 100% of the amount we offer you. There are no hidden fees.
How should I compare a FlipSplit offer to any other offer?
For the initial sale, it is all about comparing your Sales Proceeds at the close of escrow. Don’t be fooled into thinking the highest number quoted to you up front is your best offer, while ignoring all the fees, commissions, and closing costs. The highest offer is almost always NOT your best offer when you consider all the realtor fees, agent commissions, and other hidden costs. At the end of the day it is the size of the check or wire that you receive when the transaction is completed that matters. You want to compare apples to apples. Oh, and there is always the looming ‘profit split kicker’ from FlipSplit that awaits you after we finish our renovations. This is the cherry on the sundae.
Where does FlipSplit currently operate?
As experts in Southern California real estate, we currently buy houses in Los Angeles, Ventura, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and San Diego County. However, we anticipate expanding into new markets to help more homeowners in need.
What kinds of property does FlipSplit purchase?
We specialize in buying homes as-is, with the goal of increasing their market value and splitting the excess profits with the original homeowner. We’re fully equipped to help homeowners dealing with:
That being said, if your home is already in great condition and you’re looking for a quick sale, we can provide that too. Request an offer today to see if working with FlipSplit is right for you.
How is FlipSplit different from other California cash buyers?
At FlipSplit, we buy houses that are rejected by traditional cash home buyers, from so-called “ugly houses” to deferred rental properties. Not only do we purchase homes in any condition, we also provide the unique benefit of a profit-splitting agreement, providing you both a fair cash offer upfront as well as the possibility of additional profits after the final sale. After selling over 2,000 homes, our team has years of Southern California real estate expertise to ensure your property is in good hands.
What’s the fastest way to sell my California home?
There are many ways to speed up the process of a home sale, from picking an optimal time of year to list your home, to enhancing curb appeal, to working with an experienced agent. But as with any traditional home sale, the process of getting a home ready for a buyer can be tedious and costly, from renovations to closing costs and everything in between. For those looking to minimize out-of-pocket costs and sell their home on an expedited timeline, working with a home buyer like FlipSplit is the way to go. Sell your home as-is, sight unseen, and let us handle the heavy lifting, and walk away with extra cash in your pocket without lifting a finger.